Symphony 10/28/2018 TA - Special Email to Pinnacle Members from Millie

19 hours ago, Andy C said:

Glad to read this.  Pinnacles deserve their own recognition but not at the expense of Suite paying guests.  There has to be a permanent solution that does not infringe on Suite guests like the current set up does.  

Declare all suite guests temporary Pinnacles. Problem solved the Millie way😎

On 10/24/2018 at 9:07 PM, John&LaLa said:

He does.  On certain sailings,  not across the board

Easy for you to say, Johnny.  For some people this is their once a year splurge and it would sure suck to have it spoiled by having a bunch of pinnacles occupying a lounge called the SUITE LOUNGE.  

Word to the wise for those of you not aware of this issue - if there are many pinnacles on board forget about window seats or prime seating in the suite lounge during the entirety of happy hour, being seated timely or within your desired time slot in CK and expect spotty service while pinnacles are being tended to.  And if you travel with young children prepare for some snickers and sneers .

1 hour ago, Andy C said:

Easy for you to say, Johnny.  For some people this is their once a year splurge and it would sure suck to have it spoiled by having a bunch of pinnacles occupying a lounge called the SUITE LOUNGE.  

Word to the wise for those of you not aware of this issue - if there are many pinnacles on board forget about window seats or prime seating in the suite lounge during the entirety of happy hour, being seated timely or within your desired time slot in CK and expect spotty service while pinnacles are being tended to.  And if you travel with young children prepare for some snickers and sneers .

Maybe the should call it Star Lounge and boot the Sky Class out of there. 😏 🤑

Seriously, there are something like 60+ Star passengers, 250+ Sky, and 250+ Sea depending on how many suites exceed dbl occupancy.  The odds that you find a coveted window seat are not good.  I'm guessing you don't want to see the Sea Class for dinner either.  They might snag 'your' reservation for dinner. And as far as kids, if I witness little ones standing on the bankheads for the entirety of dinner, squeeling, climbing on the furniture, grabbing food with their fingers, or running unattended, I'm going to snicker, sneer, roll my eyes, etc... 😱

Last comment. I forget, what was your desired time slot for dinner?  That makes a lot of difference.

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Maybe the should call it Star Lounge and boot the Sky Class out of there. 😏 🤑

Seriously, there are something like 60+ Star passengers, 250+ Sky, and 250+ Sea depending on how many suites exceed dbl occupancy.  The odds that you find a coveted window seat are not good.  I'm guessing you don't want to see the Sea Class for dinner either.  They might snag 'your' reservation for dinner. And as far as kids, if I witness little ones standing on the bankheads for the entirety of dinner, squeeling, climbing on the furniture, grabbing food with their fingers, or running unattended, I'm going to snicker, sneer, roll my eyes, etc... 😱

Last comment. I forget, what was your desired time slot for dinner?  That makes a lot of difference.

No, I just want them to ban entitled pinnacles not staying in suites so that people who actually paid for a suite get the benefit of their bargain - which I and many others have not.

34 minutes ago, Andy C said:

No, I just want them to ban entitled pinnacles not staying in suites so that people who actually paid for a suite get the benefit of their bargain - which I and many others have not.

Good luck with that.

You still wont be guaranteed a window seat.

Over rated anyway

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Andy C said:

Andy, if you don't like Royal Caribbean's appreciation for Pins who have invested 6 digit number $$ in fares to get there, vs the occasional suite guest traveler - why don't you just book a balcony or junior suite and-  puff you have no problems with suite lounge anymore. I am sure your kids like prime window seating in the WJ much better.

• Like 1