John Heald

RRCRUISE

I haven't been on the board in about one year since our last cruise. My wife and I were thinking about taking another cruise this October. This will be our 8th cruise and it doesn't really matter what ship were on...as long as were on one.LOL Does anyone have any insight as to what ship John Heald will be on during October? I tried a search, but I couldn't find anything on his schedule. Thank you.

Mardi Gras 10/90
Imagination 9/97
Sensation 3/98
Enchantment 1/00
Explorer 2/01
Spirit 2/02
Pride 5/03

He'll be on the Triumph. I was on Jan 31 and he mentioned he would be back on the triumph Oct 2 (not sure when he is leaving but from reading the boards I think he is taking a few months off in the summer). Hope this helps.

Mardi Gras 4/1988
NCL Norway 8/1990
Sensation 8/1996
Sensation 4/9/2000
Paradise 2/1/2002
Triumph 1/31/2004

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;9;5;15;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
9/5 Paradise- Panama Canal

Thank you for the information. My wife and I had John as a CD many years ago and we like him the best. The past few years, we keep hearing about how he's going to retire and we'd like to sail with him again before he decides to do so.

Mardi Gras 10/90
Imagination 9/97
Sensation 3/98
Enchantment 1/00
Explorer 2/01
Spirit 2/02
Pride 5/03

He was on our Triumph cruise 3/20-27/04. He is awesome! I have a feeling he will be moving to the Valour when it comes out. I think they might move him to the newer? ships when they first come out and then he ends up going back to the Triumph afterwards as the Triumph, supposedly, is his favorite ship? NOt sure if this is true..but from the way he was talking on our cruise, I got the impression he will be on the Valour for a while...then end up back on the Triumph...sooner or later...?

Linda

Archived