Paradise Village Resort

marjmy

I went to the Paradise Villiage last March on my RC cruise. It was a nice resort type hotel with beach. I chose that excursion because I was with my 14 year old daughter and she wanted to do the beach thing. The beach itself was very nice with some palapas provided for shade and lots of lounge chairs. There was also a very nice looking pool. Our tour served a Mexican buffet for lunch and we also enjoyed a Gelato we bought from the hotel. I thought the excursion was a decent price and good if you wanted a ship sponsored beach day.

Jill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Marjorie-

Less than 2 years ago a group of us went on the Pride on Spring Break (many of the group are teachers). About 8 of us did the Paradise Village Excursion.

We thought that the pool was nice--not to crowded even with Spring Break.

We swam in the ocean but their seemed to be some type of film on our bathing suits when we got out. This in no way made it unenjoyable, we just did not know what it was. This was my first time in PV so maybe the water is always like that?

There was a big mall across the street with lots of shops, a food court that I remember had a Mcdonalds, and a big convenience/grocery store.

If our tour included lunch, I don't remember eatting there however we did have drinks and the service was fine.

When we were done, they had a hospitality suite where we able to shower, dry our hair, put on makeup etc and head into town (thus not having to go back to the ship to get ready) This worked out perfect. There was even a big waiting room in there with tvs etc so If one person finished earlier they could watch tv or sit on the couch and read.

The only drag to this was having to lug a small bag around with us for the rest of our day with our stuff in it. Don't forget a plastic bag/garbage bag for your wet clothes. I am sure that they had hairdryers but I brought my own.

I would bring your own soap/shampoo (not sure if they had any?

Hope this helps. Sincerely, Gina

DH and I were there last year on an excursion with Princess. Nice pool area with lots of shade. No problem getting chasie lounges. A buffet lunch was included in the price. The best part of the excursion was our massages! Between the pool area and the beach, was a thatched roof building where they gave massages... part of Paradise Village, and they took credit cards. I think it was $50US per person. Great massage!

Archived