Query: Everglades Eco tour with MIA drop off

Hi,

Tomorrow DH & I to go on a B2B on Navigator, the second cruise being the transatlantic back over to Miami.   

Has anyone reading this been on the Everglades Eco tour with MIA drop off, and if so, can you remember what time it got to MIA please?  The info on the tour only outlines what time flights you should aim for, and not what time it arrives at the airport.  Once booked, it shows on the planner as 9am until 1pm, but what happens if we don't get away at 9am, will it get to MIA later?  It doesn't seem to say anywhere else it is 4 hours long, so can I trust that as being quite accurate? 

I'm asking because we have to schedule a meeting with US Immigration and I don't want to book it for too early and stress about being late (which wouldn't be good for a meeting with Immigration!) but I didn't want to book it so late we won't have time to relax and have something to eat at the airport prior to our flight.   Our International flight back to the UK leaves at 5pm.

So just enquiring to see if anyone knows the time it will get to MIA.

I could just cancel the tour, but then we have all day with nothing to do apart from walk around the airport, so I don't want to cancel unless its necessary 😞 

Thanks in advance for your helpful responses.

Jean

I would schedule your meeting for 2:00. That will give you some extra time. I've done the Everglades tour twice.  After the airboat ride, there is an alligator show. If you are on time, you'll get to see the show. If running late, they may make you leave either before the show or during the show. There will be other people on the tour that have earlier flights than you, so they need to get them to the airport on time.

The tour is a lot of fun, so try to do it.

I did this tour a few years back and we actually arrived back at MIA earlier than I was expecting, around 12.30 pm 

Another option for you might be to book a day room at one of the airport hotels. Then you can just relax by the pool and have a leisurely lunch. You would be in control of your timing and not have to worry about potentially missing your meeting. Save the Everglades for a future opportunity when you can enjoy it without having something else preying on your mind.