question for Canadians

smceown

try travelocity.ca

but it turned out that when i called the 1-800 number it was the states and the prices were actually cheaper than posted (maybe they got a better exhange rate)

i have also seen pretty good prices on destina.ca - particularly as prices start to fall.

ya detina.ca works. but that is Air Canada's travel agent.... another one to try is airtransit.ca... but it all depends where you live. It does not work for people who live in Manitoba unless we want to start in TO or Vancouver. Let me know how you do?

NCL Sea November 2001

NCL Sun November 2002

Carnival Legend November 2004

Sorry to be thick, but what does that mean it is Air Canada's travel agent? You only use it if you are flying with Air Canada? Or it is just more expensive?

I would like to try the other one you gave me kiberkid, I live north of Toronto. Is it airtransit.ca? That didn't work for me. Are my eyes too tired? icon_wink.gif I got cyberlogic.net when I typed that address.

Thanks

Hi fellow Canuck...

Our family is crusing over the Xmas holidays 2004, and my research shows that printed catalogues in Cdn $ tend to be higher than buying in American $ and exchanging( based on approx $.75 exchange rate). I checked out many American cruise internet sites to compare prices for the cruise and cabin we wanted. I think we are coming out much further ahead by booking this way. Good luck.

Regards,

icon_smile.gifDr. Pam

I have a friend who is a travel agent with Sears and she usually finds me the best price through a company in Quebec. I think you have to use a TA though to access them. I'm cruising this weekend and we used this Quebec Company (Intair Services) and booked through Air Transat. Once you make your deposit, regardless if the dollar goes down, you pay the rate at the time of booking. You have to be careful of some of the internet sites because if our dollar decreases, you pay that rate on the balance.

Chris

Archived