Bliss College Football

Heartfelttraveler

You're crap out of luck for the most part.  We go on a Thanksgiving cruise often with NCL and I don't think I've ever seen SEC or any NCAA football on tv.  They don't have the rights to broadcast them on the ships apparently.  No ESPN/ESPN2/SEC Network.

38 minutes ago, newty25 said:

What if you upgraded to the premium unlimited wi-fi package and streamed it via watch ESPN?

If the speed is fast enough, go for it...  Most reports I've seen say even the "premium" internet isn't that fast though.

• 4 weeks later...

Just off Bliss week of Thanksgiving.....

No - No college games on any of their public tv's or in cabins.  They did show some NFL games.  We did have to get the internet package for my UCF student who had some things due online by that Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, so did get the package to stream.....we were able to stream both the UCF games that were played while on the cruise.  There were some other UCF fans doing the same......we set up in The Local and had a great time watching the game cheering on our Knights! 

23 hours ago, onefishtwofish said:

Just off Bliss week of Thanksgiving.....

No - No college games on any of their public tv's or in cabins.  They did show some NFL games.  We did have to get the internet package for my UCF student who had some things due online by that Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, so did get the package to stream.....we were able to stream both the UCF games that were played while on the cruise.  There were some other UCF fans doing the same......we set up in The Local and had a great time watching the game cheering on our Knights! 

Thank you!! I guess we will be doing the same thing!  We have a couple Alabama fans with us and my husband and I are Kentucky fans!  Only problem is, KY is playing on New Years Day (hopefully) and we will be in St Thomas that day!!

1 hour ago, Gammy8314 said:

Thank you!! I guess we will be doing the same thing!  We have a couple Alabama fans with us and my husband and I are Kentucky fans!  Only problem is, KY is playing on New Years Day (hopefully) and we will be in St Thomas that day!!

We were really happy we could see the games!  Hope you can too!!  There may be a place on St. Thomas you can catch some scores at least!! 😉