How to EDIT SIGNATURE???

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe something like this will fit ?
CARNIVAL: Miracle, Conquest x5, Elation, Jubilee -x2in 01, x1 in 03- Ecstasy x5, Legend  x2 9/07 & 9/12/10, Valor 9/11, Magic 9/26/12, &4/20/14,&9/1/18 Valor 9/8/13, Pride 12/14, CELEBRITY: Galaxy (Panama Canal) 4/05, Galaxy 2/07 & 2/09 (S Caribbean) Mercury 1/03, Summit 11/02,  Stolstice 11/10, Century 1/31/11, Equinox 3/12  HOLLAND AMERICA: Zuiderdam 11/07, Eurodam 12/1/12 NCL: Dream 2/05, 11/06, Sea  12/03, 4/04, 10/04, 1/05, Norway - 8/01, 12/01, Sky 12/01, Sun 12/05, Dawn 11/11, EPIC 11/13, Spirit 3/16, Gem 1/16,  EPIC 11/18 PRINCESS: Sea 10/19/02; Crown  2/2011, 3/2/12 & 6/9, Caribbean 12/11/11, 11/24/12, 06/18 Royal 3/30/18  
RCL  Adventure OTS 4/28/02, Voyager 12/14/08 & 1/10/10, Explorer  OTS 11/24/01, Rhapsody OTS 1/24/07, Navigator 12/22/13 and 11/14.

Edited by Aulanis

You will have seen the rules?  there has been no way to get round them discovered, So limited to 10 lines and a list like yours you will have to re think it.   Maybe decide on the purpose of the list. If it is for your own use

maybe keep the list offsite and just put a link to it in your sig box.

You could then add 2 clocks for your next two cruises. Alternatively you could list cruises from say the last 3 years then  just add

XX in 2015  XY in 2014  XZ in 2013   and so on.

Edited by Aulanis

18 hours ago, Quilting Queen said:

I agree with last post.  Trying to edit signature to put in new cruises in history.  Anyone know how?

Norine

I googled it and figured it out.  If you click on your name (on the upper right) and then click on Account Settings, it is under there.  I have no idea why they moved it from the profile page.  UGH!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, Aulanis said:

You will have seen the rules?  there has been no way to get round them discovered, So limited to 10 lines and a list like yours you will have to re think it.   Maybe decide on the purpose of the list. If it is for your own use

maybe keep the list offsite and just put a link to it in your sig box.

You could then add 2 clocks for your next two cruises. Alternatively you could list cruises from say the last 3 years then  just add

XX in 2015  XY in 2014  XZ in 2013   and so on.

I have the same issues - I want to include some more recent cruises.  And no, its not for my own use.  I have my own list.  When we are going on a cruise the first thing I do is look at the lists other people post and see if we've been on past cruises together.  I love to see if we have cruised with people before.  Recently we cruised with someone and found we had been on 2 past cruises together and planned some excursions together for our new cruise.  It helps me connect with other people and helps them reconnect with me.  I can't even figure out how to get to the edit part!  To me it is a waste to just put the year and ship.  I want to know which ships and which cruise people have been on!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

Here is info which I hope will assist  people:

EDITING SIGNATURE;

Go to your name top right corner of board click on downward arrow on the right/ account settings/signature delete any written info and update as you wish.save.If that does not  work shorten your info keep saving until success.

COUNTDOWN CLOCKS:

Here is how this week ,  I fixed after over an hour of experimentation , the countdown clock puzzle:

. I did not have to edit any previous info I had done that previously to shorten the amount of info . I did have to delete  all previous countdown clocks current or sailed and then:

go to link https://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm

Create my clock , copy it and then go straight to my account settings/ signature and paste it in under the last line of info and save. I was able to create three clocks and have them in the order of sailing. paste above or below your first clock as desired. This is the link that works. The clocks do update if you refresh them you will see a lower time to sail. Its just not an actual constantly  moving total as it used to be.I hope this helps people.

Look at my expanded signature you will see info on past sailings and three countdown clocks .

• Like 1