Taste of Alaska in MDR

Chickadee910

Talk to your room stewards when you see them on the first day. Tell them you would like room service during meals and that you will put your "Service Room" indicator in place, then do it.

If the Taste of Alaska is what I remember (crab legs and a couple other seafood dishes), the best thing is to order it along with your dinner order (Surf and Turf perhaps?). Yes you can share between two people or 10, each having their own main. My SIL did this! The crab was very good!

2 hours ago, Chickadee910 said:

We like to spend quiet time on the sea days in our cabin napping reading or on the balcony..is there a specific time or amount of time we need to be out of the cabin or is lunchtime wandering enough time for them to do there thing....thank you...

We often don't need or want two whole cabin cleanings per day, so when we want a day of lazy privacy we just put the privacy sign on the door and wait until the evening clean-up --- or not at all. There is no rule they need to come in twice a day. Just nice to come back to a freshly made up cabin when out in the morning. But if you don't go out, then no problem. Your call. 

(PS - the part of cruising I think I miss most - someone else does all those routine daily chores - cleaning, bed-making, cooking, meal planning, shopping, laundry, taking out the trash .....)

Edited by OlsSalt