Bloody Mary's

natters

Leaving May 6th on the Sensation, looking forward to a Sensational time. Hey, will they bring bloody mary's to our cabin in the mornings? I know they deliver wime and champagne via room service. Anyone kmow?

I've never heard of ANY bar orders delivered through room service. icon_confused.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Oh yes they will!

Full bar service is available in your stateroom from 9AM to 3AM by dialing 8000. Must be 21 or older to order alcoholic beverages

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

Word of warning about using the bar service by ordering through room service.

I have found that if you order any type of mixed or frozen drink to have delivered to your cabin it may not be all that great by the time it arrives. The quality has not been all that great in my experiences. The drinks became watered down. Now beer is a different thing. I always just order a bucket and it stays nice and cool on it way to the cabin.

Gordon

http://community.webshots.com/user/cruisingator

NCL Starward-86, Starship Atlantic-91, Caribe-92, Seabreeze-93, Fantasy-93, Norway-94, Celebration-94, Sensation-95, Imagination-96, Destiny-97, Celebration-98, Triumph-99, Victory-00, Majesty of the Seas-01, Fascination-01, Carnival Pride-02, Majesty of the Seas-02, Carnival Legend-02, Fantasy 7-03, Glory 9-03, Fantasy 11-03, Triumph 3/04.

Navigator of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;12;04;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Oooops, my bad. I guess since I always have my own wine in the cabin, I've never thought about ordering any. Sorry, natters, to scare ya! Chris to the rescue! icon_wink.gif

Festivale 1987

Carnivale 1988

Mardi Gras 1989

Pacific Princess 1990

Norway 1994

Holiday 2001

Holiday 2002

Holiday 2003

Take a small bottle of vodka with you and go to the breakfast buffet for tomato juice...easiest way to do it. I know it's not a true "bloody mary" but it's ok. We take a couple of cheap bottles of champagne on the ship with us and get o.j. from the buffet line for mimosas...good stuff.

Thanks Chris, I thought I had heard they do this. We are fortunate enough (thru saving all year and only taking one cruise) to have a suite with a balcony and I just though it might be helpful to have a bloody mary brought to me before I even attempt to get dressed and leave the cabin, sort of a kick start! I know I will especially need it after being in Cozumel all day until midnight, YIPPEE!

Archived