Recent myVEGAS rewards users?

On 11/23/2018 at 8:29 PM, Intent2smile said:

We booked through a travel agent in July.  My husband and I were both able to add 100 OBC through My Vegas Slots.  We just redeemed through the app and then sent the requested info to the e-mail address provided.  It took between 3-5 days for the entire process.  The OBC is available as well before you board.  We used it yesterday to purchase beverage package.

It now says on the email you get with the redemption number, only one MyVegas Reward per reservation. Don't know if it said that in July.

11 hours ago, payitforward said:

MyVegas currently has four mobile app based games: MyVegas Mobile, Blackjack, Pop Slots and My Konami. IMO, It doesn't take very long at all to earn at least enough points for $50 in OBC. In addition to Royal Caribbean, they have MSC rewards on a regular basis. Carnival and NCL pop in there every once in a while. In the last few years, I've used points for a free cruise on Allure, and a recent Carnival cruise. I just redeemed another $100 OBC for an upcoming cruise as well.

That's what I do too with MVmobile, Pop Slots, My Konami, and MV desktop on FB. Scored a complementary on Oasis for February 3.  My last May cruise on Carnival, was a MV comp from the previous October.  

2 hours ago, Intent2smile said:

It did say that in July.  We tried it just to see if it would work and it did.  Our cruise is for February and have already used the $200 for beverage package 

That's good to know. Did you have any OBC from Royal ?  They told me no because I had shareholder OBC.