Port Canaveral Parking

BrokenArrow55

Sailing January 2019 out of Canaveral for 12 days and will have a car to park.  Never have been to the area can you tell me if there are off site parking lots and hotels that let you pay to park?  Won’t need an overnight stay will be driving in the day of cruise. Your help appreciated!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrokenArrow55 said:

Sailing January 2019 out of Canaveral for 12 days and will have a car to park.  Never have been to the area can you tell me if there are off site parking lots and hotels that let you pay to park?  Won’t need an overnight stay will be driving in the day of cruise. Your help appreciated!

Park N Cruise, Port Canaveral. Use them everytime we cruise out of there. Very close by.

I always use "Park-n-Cruise" when we sail out of Port Canaveral.  Close to the port.  About 1/2 the price you'll pay at the port.  Good shuttle service, and overall a good experience.  I've parked there many, many times, and never had a problem.

"SKY"

We used Park-n-Cruise for our first time departure from PC this past August. Easy to get to, close to the port and reasonable rates. You can also book online through Lots of Honor which uses the same parking site but with cheaper rates

Edited by Carolina Girl 99