Regal Medallion Getting Much Better

MTNestr

5 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Not the OP however.....

Yes. I have been using them the entire cruise. No issues. They still have the hole puncher at the IC. I have about 6 of them, some blank and some with other ship names.

Agree.  We used old cards solely for the first cruise of our B2B2B to get us till the second cruise when we became elite.  Then we traded the mini bar for the unlimited coffee which was added to our room card.  The IC wouldn’t let us use our Medallion but instead needed our room card.

23 hours ago, skynight said:

Does the unlimited brewed coffee also carry over or just the "punches"?

Great question - I wish I had thought of it before I traded our mini bar for the unlimited coffee on our 3rd cruise of the B2B2B.  I think it would have worked since the room card does not change unless you change rooms which we didn’t.

Been a frustrating day with Medallionet today. Service has been intermittent all day. With that long outage this morning. Talked with the IC manager a couple of times. Many of the ship services/systems ie: excursion desk lost internet in the long outage this morning. 

Guess I got spoiled on the CB last month. 

Sure hope they get this sorted out. 

Can’t ant see them ending the loyalty unlimited at the end of this cruise. I was told earlier in the cruise that it was not going away but who knows. It’s a good way to load test the system as they carry on with the Medallion installation.

The internet frustration carrys on with it being down several times today again. 

Ha remember when they said it would be ready in December 2017?

IMO.....

I don’t see the Medallion installation being completed by December. They only have a small section of one deck (Lido forward ) done and no other movement that I have seen since boarding 10 days ago. 🙁

5 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

The internet frustration carrys on with it being down several times today again. 

Ha remember when they said it would be ready in December 2017?

IMO.....

I don’t see the Medallion installation being completed by December. They only have a small section of one deck (Lido forward ) done and no other movement that I have seen since boarding 10 days ago. 🙁

Thanks for all the updates, Keith.

One question, when you say Lido forward, do you know if it is all the way forward, or just the original block of Medallion cabins (200's and some 300's)?  We have a forward balcony, L101, starting next Sunday.  Thanks.