Laundry on Mozart - do they provide detergent?

Coral

I need to pack this weekend - does Crystal provide detergent? I believe they did the last time when I sailed. If so, does anyone know the brand? I need to know if I should bring Tide Free or All Free. So difficult to pack for November in Europe.....!

No idea but you'll need to raise this on the River Cruises thread as it relates to those vessels

Your question did cause me to think about the situation on the ocean vessels where the detergent is dispensed from bulk supplies. A system which works very well provided people follow the instructions on how much to dispense - I always smile when you see the results of those who decide more is better

eg

5545203B-6078-40F0-A6B7-7CDEFE17C0E6.jpeg

Given it comes from those bulk supplies I actually don't know what brand it is - but fortunately we are not sensitive to any particular detergent and it works out fine for us

On the ocean vessels Crystal also provide anti static sheets for the dryers - I can't recall if they are perfumed or not

Edited by Stickman1990

There isn't much activity on Crystal on the River Cruise board so I figured this board maybe more informed. If I don't get an answer here, I will post over there.

Oddly, I found more info on the Mozart on this board when researching my trip. 

Edited by Coral

Yes they provide the same laundry room amenities on the Mozart. You can get dryer sheets also. I was on last year in mid November. Wonderful trip! 

I recommend warm clothing items, particularly layers. I live in Minnesota so came with hat gloves scarf lots of warm layers and definitely needed all of it!

6 minutes ago, mskatiemae said:

Yes they provide the same laundry room amenities on the Mozart. You can get dryer sheets also. I was on last year in mid November. Wonderful trip! 

I recommend warm clothing items, particularly layers. I live in Minnesota so came with hat gloves scarf lots of warm layers and definitely needed all of it!

Thank you! Nebraskan here.

• Haha 1

On the Mozart, they provide a box of liquids tabs of soap. You just throw one sachet into the machine and then load it up with your clothes. A lot tidier than using powder. We use this all the time at home. I trust this more that the liquid soap automatically pumped into the washing machine on the Symphony/Serenity.

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Edited by JohnKen3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JohnKen3 said:

On the Mozart, they provide a box of liquids tabs of soap. You just throw one sachet into the machine and then load it up with your clothes. A lot tidier than using powder. We use this all the time at home. I trust this more that the liquid soap automatically pumped into the washing machine on the Symphony/Serenity.

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Awesome thank you.