Voyager - Deck 6-Noise?

We have booked an outside deluxe o'ceanview cabin/balcony on deck 6 -mid ship. It seems perfect for my husband and I and 15 yr old son. But on closer inspection of the deck plans I realize the Promenade is there. Is this where all the shops (mall) is? The parade etc.

Can anyone tell me about noise/traffic etc. on that deck? I don't mind a lively environment but don't want to feel like we are in the middle of the Mall of America either!

Thanks for all cruise critic posters who have given me so much great information on cruising-especially on RCI!

Thanks again.

The entrance to the shops & restaurants on the Royal Promenade are actually on deck 5. You will be insulated from any noise by inside cabins on deck 6 that overlook the Royal Promenade (these inside cabins that overlook the Royal Promenade are also located on decks 7 & 8 and are really a pretty cool concept).

Our boys had an inside cabin on deck 6 on the Voyager and are always looking for an opportunity to sail her again.

Enjoy!

Empress 95

Sun Princess 97

Sun Princess 03

Coral Princess 04

Voyager 05

Sea Princess 05

Enchantment 05

God willing:

Coral Princess 06

Radiance 06

Freedom 07