Using Resort for A Day to Booking? - Looking for Feedback If You've Used Them

julesbeara

Used them in Aruba, not happy with the resort, the restaurant on beach charged us 30 per beach chair that was to be included in fee paid so they took that amount from money that was to be used for lunch.  They were charging regular people half the chair fee to non resort for the day customers.  Went back to hotel, and got partial refund. of the balance we paid them.  Make sure to have cash to pay balance.

16 minutes ago, Sunnyside up said:

Used them in Aruba, not happy with the resort, the restaurant on beach charged us 30 per beach chair that was to be included in fee paid so they took that amount from money that was to be used for lunch.  They were charging regular people half the chair fee to non resort for the day customers.  Went back to hotel, and got partial refund. of the balance we paid them.  Make sure to have cash to pay balance.

Can you please tell us which Aruba resort this was, we are thinking of using Resort for a day in Aruba and I will then give the resort you spent time the swerve.

I used them in Curacao for Santa Barbara resort. Loved the resort-I booked it after seeing recommended here. Everyone in my family had a great time there, ranging in age from 7 to 70. Long ride from the port, but they provide the transportation.

I also used resort for a day to book in St Kitts but our itinerary was changed during the cruise, the day before we were scheduled to arrive there.  I sent them a quick email from my phone and they promptly refunded my deposit and emailed me back- very easy and good service. I then went to the RC online computer room onboard and booked a day pass at our new destination, for the very next day, also using resort for a day (San Juan). Printed the pass on the RC online printer, no problem (while hundreds of others were on a very long line at the excursions desk!).

For Antigua, can I recommend the “antigua nice” website, which lists a whole bunch of resorts with day passes. We scoured the list, read online reviews and chose the Verandah Resort. The Antigua Nice website has instructions for getting the day pass. Again my whole family loved it there. We didn’t want to leave and all agreed we’d consider a land trip there.

We used them for our trip to Bermuda.  We had a day booked at Coco Reef.  We were informed a couple days before we were to leave that the storms had wiped away the pink sand beach.  They (the resort) only offered us a $20 discount on a $104/person fee.  We didn't feel that was enough and we were allowed to cancel well within the "no cancellation" period.  The money was refunded to my credit card promptly.

I would use them again.