Book entertainment on Bliss

Mr and Mrs C

We are a group of 15 sailing the Bliss Feb. 2, my family of three is platinum, my understanding is we will be able to board before the others in our group. I have read so many different places to go to book entertainment, from on screen, to the Q, to the Social and also the box office, do I really need to run all over or is there one spot I can go? I have also been told that I will have concierge service as part of being platinum, not sure if this makes any difference where and what I can book?

I am looking to book:

Prohibition

Comedy Shows

Canvas By U

Laser Tag 

Unlimited Go Cart Passes

My son would like the unlimited go cart passes as well as 4 of the other kids travelling in our group, is this something we can book for the 5 of them when we get on early, or do I have to have the 5 kids with me? Same question for the shows, can I book for my whole group, or do I need them all with me?

Thanks! 

Go to the Bliss Box Office. Deck 7 forward. Starboard entrance to the theater as soon as you board. 

Shows can be done on touch screen kiosks too. Canvas by U and the Escape Room can only be done in person at the box office. 

The Social is for dining reservations, drink packages, and the Vibe. Deck 6 mid. 

Edited by BirdTravels