Which drinks are included in the new Easy Package?

canny_cruiser

54 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Até's US sailing is eve worse at $62 which is £48, the South American cruises do appear a bit cheaper.

Well a little while ago I saw some screen shots of a US booking for the Med and pricing was different.  Easy was $35pd, Premium was $47pd, Premium+ was $62pd and NonAlcoholic was $23pd.  I guess drinks are cheaper over there.  Too many inconsistencies on the US site right now.

• Like 1

We are new to MSC and in 2019 we are meant to be going on Seaside in the Caribbean; looking at the drinks package prices from 3 weeks ago when I paid deposit, to what I am being told on CC/facebook /MSC in the UK & my travel agent this afternoon...………they are all telling me different prices !    I am still not 100% certain I will do this cruise as at present MSC seem to be dis-organised and not at al good at answering questions ?  I have asked what "extras" need paying before we board, all I was told is sort the drinks out 21 days before you board.       not the most helpful or useful advice really.

• 1 month later...

I am new here on forum, so I would like some anwers if possible... I have been on MSC cruise before (Meraviglia) and used Deluxe package. So I see there is new package called Easy. so above in threads here there is mentioned $5 limit, I am not sure what it means..... does it mean drinks $5 limit per day? or spesific drinks that priced for $5 per drink? I can drink as much as I want? sorry but I am confused as you can see :)

Thanks

4 hours ago, Mike.Steyn said:

I am new here on forum, so I would like some anwers if possible... I have been on MSC cruise before (Meraviglia) and used Deluxe package. So I see there is new package called Easy. so above in threads here there is mentioned $5 limit, I am not sure what it means..... does it mean drinks $5 limit per day? or spesific drinks that priced for $5 per drink? I can drink as much as I want? sorry but I am confused as you can see 🙂

Thanks

As much as you like of basic house drinks.

It's new but I believe: One house red, one house white, house spirits with mixer (G&T etc) and one house draft beer, soft drinks, fruit juice, mineral water, hot drinks.

Edited by ziggyuk