Bliss 11104 or other OV front cabins

cmrvancouver

Hi. Weve booked the Mexican Riviera cruise in oceanview 11104. Has anyone had any experience with any of the rooms at the front... there doesnt seem to be a lotbof choice left for jnside cabins other than deck 5. I think they have angled window and a ledge? At least i think that what I've partially figured out from YouTube? Will we feel cramped. Upgrade is another $500 for upgrade to balcony..

Look up on YT videos about similar Forward OV for the Escape, they are very similar or identical ... 

The forward facing window are only at a slight angle, not a deal-breaker as long as you are fine with its location toward the front of the ship; and, also, must keep the window shades down at night when the ship is at sea/moving ... to avoid reflecting glares up onto the bridge. 

It has extra cabinet/storage space at dresser height by the window, nice ledge with a cushion to sit on.  You won't feel cramped (shouldn't) ... we saw it as part of our recent cabin crawl for the Escape.  Good walking exercises from/to the Fwd staircase & elevators, LOL.