Yacht Club-In Room Dinner

mmpgoodtogo

Our last cruise was in the NCL Haven and one night we enjoyed dining in the room since it was giant and we had a full table.  The Butler took the order and brought the items to our room.  Does YC (Seaside) have this option as well?  The rooms are substantially different, so I am not sure if it is even feasible beyond normal room service/snacking in room.

I've sailed NCL Haven and suites many times and never bothered with a full dinner in the cabin even when we had large tables.  I have done several breakfasts though.  Most MSC YC cabins are not large enough to handle a full dinner, it would be a wasted experience to me.  Even though the Royal suites are large enough they don't have a dining table.  My feeling is this is something MSC will do, but they don't encourage it.

I've done it several times in the Haven on NCL but MSC doesn't really do that service beyond room service items. Even when staying in the Royal Suite on Seaside (with plenty of room and seating for 6 on the balcony), dinner in suite was never presented to us as an option. Breakfast was done several times with a ton of items. 

Maybe if a Yacht Club guest is persistent with the request.....?

Edited by Two Wheels Only

By the way: It is not usual here in Europe to have dinner in such an hotel, and then cruise ship, room. I won't say they will never do it in cruises out of the USA... But a no is surely expectable, unless you are ill or there is a clearly mobility challenged individual on your cabin. Have a nice day and nice sailings!

1 hour ago, mmpgoodtogo said:

Our last cruise was in the NCL Haven and one night we enjoyed dining in the room since it was giant and we had a full table.  The Butler took the order and brought the items to our room.  Does YC (Seaside) have this option as well?  The rooms are substantially different, so I am not sure if it is even feasible beyond normal room service/snacking in room.

1 hour ago, mmpgoodtogo said:

Good day.  We are sailing in a few weeks again on Seaside.  We have done dinner on the balcony many times on Prncess.  I am ceetainly going to try as we dont leave San Juan til 1am and this would be a perfect  evening.   Will let u know if all works out.