No cranberry juice for breakfast

Banditswife

Just now, Banditswife said:

We were in the MDR, & were told it is a new policy.  I usually ordered .5 cranberry & .5 pineapple, yummy.  But no longer, I guess.

All those juices are included with bottomless bubbles. I usually order something similar, but mine is .8ish cranberry & .2ish pineapple.

Just now, Mikew0805 said:

All those juices are included with bottomless bubbles. I usually order something similar, but mine is .8ish cranberry & .2ish pineapple.

Good to know, Thank you. how much is bottomless bubbles?  You are talking about the soda program, right?  Not "Cheers"

1 minute ago, Banditswife said:

Good to know, Thank you. how much is bottomless bubbles?  You are talking about the soda program, right?  Not "Cheers"

Yeah the soda program. I think it is $7.50 a day for adults. Cheaper for kids.  Cranberry, Orange, Pineapple, Tomato & grapefruit all included and unlimited as well as the Sodas.

20 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

Yeah the soda program. I think it is $7.50 a day for adults. Cheaper for kids.  Cranberry, Orange, Pineapple, Tomato & grapefruit all included and unlimited as well as the Sodas.

That's a bit pricey for me.  I'd have to order 2 sodas plus a cranberry juice every day to make it worth it for me.  I drink mostly water & coffee, other juices, which are still included.  But thank you for the info.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, Mikew0805 said:

Are bottles of water included in bottomless bubbles?