*LIVE* From the Edge 12/1/2018

Kokomo91165

Finally saw someone on an infinite cabin video open the hidden floor to ceiling cabinet in the entrance area next to the master touchscreen while showing storage space. But he did not open the curved cabinets above and below the coral art piece. Did he not know they existed? Surprise. ☺

twodjs, I noticed your comment about the hidden storage next to the temp control. I did not know that... I did find another video which shows both the area you talked about and the other two corner areas. There is more storage than I realized. I just hope an ipad fits into the safe....     I thought I would go ahead and put a link to the video I found

Hi All,

Are the drinks packages the same on Edge as other ships on the cards... are they printed on CALL or PALL or if you purchase them do you get the same stickers as on the other Celebrity ships? Strange question I know but my son loves the stickers.

If anyone has any photos of the cards and drinks package stickers that'd be very much appreciated!

question for those on board who just have a classic package. Is there anything you can get without paying extra? How about a regular vodka martini, manhattan and glass of house chardonnay or sparkling wine... are those covered? Thanks