Lost My Bookings

Two 2 Tango

Hi is anyone else having problems logging into your account for current booking on "My Bookings". I have been fobbed off by customer services saying there is no problem and that they can see everything at their end. I escalated the problem and was told that there is a problem on the website because they are changing it due to privacy update, and that no one can see their bookings. I think they are still making excuses and trying to fob me off again.

I have escalated to management level and got an apologetic but fudgy reply; I am considering moving the issue up to CEO level as I only have days before the cruise and not even had the tickets yet. Suggest you also email Mscdirect@msc.co.uk I am not sure of the US version of this. I think the more who complain the quicker it will get sorted.  

1 minute ago, FGJones said:

For those having problems, have you changes your passwords since the security breach last month?

Yes so did I.

I booked via TA, so I have contacted them to ask them to try and get an answer from MSC.

I still have a month before sailing but I really would like to get personal information and excursions finalised.

• Like 1

My problems started about 10 days ago, when one booking disappeared.  I figured it would show back up, but hasn't.  I made more bookings and now all but the last are gone.  I can log in to see each individually using the left login option, but rarely can see or do much with the booking.  If you are that close to sailing most things can usually be handled by the dreaded call center, otherwise I'd wait it out.

Edited by Até

Bit of an update, I have been doing a lot of emailing and the booking came back on but I noticed that it had wiped out most of the online check in details, I put it all back in but when I checked if it was OK it was not possible to get into the booking again; so can only presume it has been wiped out again. This is the fourth time I have had to re submit my details, looks like I will be emailing the CEO to get people and systems working properly. 

Hi just asked to be passed to the CEO (sorry not permitted to put his name on this site) May I suggest you all try the same and get them whipped into action. 

I have expressed my concern regarding the log in details because they will not issue the tickets until it is completed, just one more concern for you all to think about.

15 hours ago, Bet_The_Field said:

Try requesting a new password.  My bookings reappeared when I reset mine for some reason.  

Thanks for the help, just tried that but nothing changed. Good news is tickets came this morning, but it would be nice if I could check if they had changed any of my requests such as bed arrangement because this had been changed and wiped out a few times prior to the site going dead.

I contacted the CEO yesterday to let him know that this was a problem that seems to be widespread, but much the same as the web site it seems he can't be bothered. Will keep you posted, but it would be nice if all affected could contact him (antonio.paradiso @msccruises.co.uk) and tell him how much unnecessary annoyance it causes when all you want is a smooth process prior to your cruise.