Delete roll call - i listed wrong ship

I set up a roll call under the wrong ship.  I mistakenly listed the roll call for NCL Pearl June 8, 2019 NYC to Canada/New England.  The actual ship is the Dawn and I found a roll call there so I am okay.  I don't know how to delete my erroneous roll call and feel bad for people that find it and waste time there.  Can someone help me?  I also don't know how to reach out ot he admins if they are the ones who need to handle these types of issues.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

12 minutes ago, MargieD804 said:

I set up a roll call under the wrong ship.  I mistakenly listed the roll call for NCL Pearl June 8, 2019 NYC to Canada/New England.  The actual ship is the Dawn and I found a roll call there so I am okay.  I don't know how to delete my erroneous roll call and feel bad for people that find it and waste time there.  Can someone help me?  I also don't know how to reach out ot he admins if they are the ones who need to handle these types of issues.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

At the upper right of your first post, is a "Report post" link.  Click on that and ask to have the thread removed (and the reason).  Hopefully, no one else has posted on it yet.