Harmony 1 bdr aqua theater vs crown loft?

amybk27

Hi!  We decided just now to book a cruise for this February on the Harmony.  This past year we were on the Oasis and the Allure in a Star Loft Suite and fell in love with the 17 floor and the view of the sports deck.  We like the people watching as well having 2 bathrooms.  Since we booked last minute, there were no Star Lofts available.  We went ahead and booked the aqua theater, but are back and forth between it and the crown loft.  We like the balcony better on the Aqua Theater (we do spend a lot of time out there), but like the 2 bathrooms and deck 17 of the crown loft.  Does anyone have any experience with either they can share.  It is between room 11330 and 1746.  Thanks!

I’d immediately recommend the CLS, for a few reasons. The first being two cabin stewards having your cabin turned over quicker, you are already on the same deck at the CK/SL, and you aren’t at the end of a long hallway. You already hit upon two bathrooms, which allows two get ready at the same time without being underfoot of each other. 

Having stayed in SLS numerous times we found the storage for two guests in a CLS to be equal, if not better than the aft facing STS. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 1

The Crown Loft Suite would be my choice.  I love the 2 stories of windows and the view from the bedroom out on the sea (which is my preference over looking at the sports deck).  Two bathrooms is a bonus.  Deck 17 has the wide corridors, the best staff and is so quiet.  

22 hours ago, amybk27 said:

Hi!  We decided just now to book a cruise for this February on the Harmony.  This past year we were on the Oasis and the Allure in a Star Loft Suite and fell in love with the 17 floor and the view of the sports deck.  We like the people watching as well having 2 bathrooms.  Since we booked last minute, there were no Star Lofts available.  We went ahead and booked the aqua theater, but are back and forth between it and the crown loft.  We like the balcony better on the Aqua Theater (we do spend a lot of time out there), but like the 2 bathrooms and deck 17 of the crown loft.  Does anyone have any experience with either they can share.  It is between room 11330 and 1746.  Thanks!

Hi... We've stayed in that exact ATS (11330) on Oasis, and had a CLS (1716) on Harmony last year. As others have mentioned, I would choose the CLS, but not if it was facing the sports deck, as we prefer the more private, side-facing ocean view. It looks like 1746 is side-facing as well, so if it was me I would choose that. So nice to be just steps away from the suites lounge and Coastal Kitchen. Just my two cents. Have fun either way! 

We just called and had it switched to 1746.  I will definitely miss the large balcony and view as we previously stayed in 1720 on Oasis and Allure which had giant balconies, but I think you are all right that you can't beat floor 17.  Thanks for your help!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1