Am I the only one???

TSUmom

20 minutes ago, TSUmom said:

I have not read any posts about NCL's website not working....is it me?  I keep getting the Oops vacation error even when I am trying to look at already booked cruises on My NCL

Had that problem a couple weeks ago but has been working fine since then.  There is a thread on the topic posted around mid-November.

I actually emailed NCL about this problem about 1 week ago.  This was the response:

Thank you for contacting the Automation Support Desk at Norwegian Cruise Line. We sincerely apologize for the technical difficulties you were experiencing while trying to navigate our site. Our IT Department had been working on our site and it was giving issues like this one. This issued has since then been fixed and you should be able to go through the site without a problem. We suggest that you clean out the cookies & cache from your computer, because this too can cause this error message to appear.

Look up how to REALLY clear all cache and cookies for a site on Chrome and Safari.These kinds of problems are usually a cache issue.

For Safari my clients have told me this article helped them: http://osxdaily.com/2016/01/17/empty-cache-safari-mac-os-x/

For Chrome, the usual, documented menu way to clear cache and cookies is fine ("More tools" >> "Clear browsing data"). If the problem persists, verify if NCL.com has appcache in the browser. In a new tab, type in "chrome://appcache-internals/" in the URL bar. It will show you the websites that have appcache on your system. If NCL is there, delete it. This image shows the screen. 

chrome-app-cache.png.7c9e51d6cf2c8faf5274384e4dc50170.png