Christmas Cruise on Royal Caribbean insights

Cancruizer

4 hours ago, starrcards said:

Sherri, we have cruised RCCL 5 times so far (Grandeur, Jewel x 2, Empress and Oasis) and have enjoyed every one.   I like to think of myself as a foodie but not a food snob.  I find no problem with RCCL food as many posters do. I can find something new to try in any venue.  The same goes with the ship.  I don't have time to look for rust or dirt in the door tracks.  I'm on vacation and my job is to have fun and enjoy myself, not nit pick everything.  We are looking forward to our Freedom Christmas cruise and from all the posts and pictures, it seems great.  Sorry, if I don't win a prize at the Meet&Mingle or if Santa's gift on Christmas isn't worth at least $10K, I'm still going to have a great time.  It's Christmas and I'm with my family.  And best yet, RCCL is doing all the cooking and decorating.  Merry Christmas.

I think you have a great attitude😀 And I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Sherri🙂

We are a large multi-generation family who has and will again cruise for Christmas.   We aren’t picture hogs and aren’t in the concierge/suite lounge though 😏

We love the ease of having Christmas festivities and decorations without the work.  We have older kids (high school plus) so we didn't do the Santa thing although that sounds like a lot of fun.   We did love Christmas Eve in the royal promenade singing carols for an hour or so with a  large group of passengers. 

Specialty dinners were more expensive, but we didn’t look at a package so maybe that isn’t as bad. We were a big enough group it got pretty expensive to consider it much. 

No matter what it’s a great time to spend with family without the stress and work of presents and cooking and cleaning. 

• 7 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:14 PM, sjb317 said:

Wow, you always seem to have nightmare cruises!  54 cruises and we’ve never had one with that many issues,  no matter what time of year.😀.  

Sherri🙂

I hate to say it but I think there is a pretty recognizable common denominator.