Christmas Cruise Questions

Cancruizer

Hi All,

I'm wondering if you can help me out, if you have cruised in the past on Norwegian during/over Christmas. I am putting together an article about what cruisers can expect and it would be great to know what happens on Norwegian.

Thanks very much!

Ilana

Do a search for the Star on this board for approximately January 2018.  There was a poster that did an extensive review with pictures of his Christmas cruise.  We are on her this year for Christmas and it was very informative for me.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2018 at 7:19 PM, Cancruizer said:

Hi All,

I'm wondering if you can help me out, if you have cruised in the past on Norwegian during/over Christmas. I am putting together an article about what cruisers can expect and it would be great to know what happens on Norwegian.

Thanks very much!

Ilana

How can you write an article on this with not having done it?    

I'd suggest you go to the NCL cruise reviews on multiple ships,  and look at the Dec/Jan posts for last year and spend a few days reading these.    You aren't going to get much otherwise.   

2 hours ago, fabby50 said:

Do a search for the Star on this board for approximately January 2018.  There was a poster that did an extensive review with pictures of his Christmas cruise.  We are on her this year for Christmas and it was very informative for me.

Thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, Budget Queen said:

How can you write an article on this with not having done it?    

I'd suggest you go to the NCL cruise reviews on multiple ships,  and look at the Dec/Jan posts for last year and spend a few days reading these.    You aren't going to get much otherwise.   

Good question. I'm not writing a review, which would mean I was recounting my own experience. My intention is to write what cruisers can expect from a Christmas cruise on various cruise lines. If cc members have done Christmas cruises before, then I'd be grateful for their input.  Thanks

Edited by Cancruizer