price drop!

flygirl2

I just called our Holland's PCC and booked a Jan 4, 2019 cruise which I paid for. I notice today there's been a $150pp price drop. I left a message for my PCC asking if that will be refunded to me. Haven't heard back. What are your experiences with this?

32 minutes ago, flygirl2 said:

I just called our Holland's PCC and booked a Jan 4, 2019 cruise which I paid for. I notice today there's been a $150pp price drop. I left a message for my PCC asking if that will be refunded to me. Haven't heard back. What are your experiences with this?

Mixed.   Sometimes they’ll honor it and credit the drop, sometimes they’ll offer an OBC offset, and sometimes you get zero.   Since you’re within the final payment period your chances of some compensation are decreased.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, flygirl2 said:

UPDATE!! I left a message with my PCC and hadn't heard back from her so I called Holland's 800# and said I'd left a message but hadn't heard back from my PCC so asked if they could look at my account and credit me for a total of $300 since there was a price drop overnight as I just booked yesterday.  They said absolutely and it was done! I was able to keep the free gratuities and beverage card credit they are offering with their cyber sale till end of today. I'm so happy! Love good deals!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, flygirl2 said:

UPDATE!! I left a message with my PCC and hadn't heard back from her so I called Holland's 800# and said I'd left a message but hadn't heard back from my PCC so asked if they could look at my account and credit me for a total of $300 since there was a price drop overnight as I just booked yesterday.  They said absolutely and it was done! I was able to keep the free gratuities and beverage card credit they are offering with their cyber sale till end of today. I'm so happy! Love good deals!

Great.  I didn’t understand you had just booked and paid.  They did the correct thing under those circumstances.