Digital Photo Package Questions

3Blessings

I checked today at the specials Celebrity is running on the Photo Package, it would be $200. For people who have had the package in the past is this a decent deal? Also, when we were on a RC cruise and there was some other people from our town on the cruise at the same time who had the photo package, they ended up with quite a few of our family pictures because my daughter posed with their children in a few pictures. Has something similar ever happened on Celebrity? I'm asking because we are going with some friends on our upcoming cruise so I was wondering if we might get pictures of both couples if we were to take some shots with them at some point during the cruise. Thanks!

$200 is basically tha pre-cruise price.  

I’ve seen it slightly less, and sometimes more.

The full on board price is generally $350. It may h less the first day.  If you have additional rooms in your group, you can buy additional packages on board for $175 per added room., half the full price.  A slight savings from the preboard price.  

Any photo with anyone from your room will be in your photos.  Double check them, though.  We had a bunch left off years ago.  Luckily, we had hard copies.

I recently went on a cruise with my parents and a couple friends of ours. My friend got the Photo Package. We took some pictures, the six of us, or four, and many did end up in her package portfolio. Mainly, if we all went together to the photographer and she provided her card, all the pictures form that session, even if it was me alone, would be in her portfolio. If I had pictures on my own, without her card, those didn't show.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

I think its a good deal, if you take advantage of every opportunity you will have a lot of photos, hard copies and digital. Make a point of having your seapass card scanned to attach the photos to you, and also look through the photos on the wall once in awhile. If you find one with you in it, take it to the kiosk and they will put it in your folder. And yes, others can be included in your photo, as long as you are, you can get it.

We paid approximately $200 prior to cruise for the complete package including the cruise DVD.

At the time we thought was a very good deal, but, after the cruise and we saw home many pictures we got it was overwhelming !

I will not do a package again.

This time, since you can let photographers  take all the pictures you want, at the conclusion of cruise I will pick exactly the pictures I actually want.

Save money !!!