Spa Balcony

lele100

Can you tell me what amenities I get with a Balcony Spa room on the Horizon?  I know about the special lotions etc in the cabin, robe, slippers, and discount for spa services?  anyone know how much the discount is?  Also, thermal rooms, what are those?,  and what other part of the spa can we use?  thank you

Someone else will have to give you specifics on the Horizon.  On the Dream class ships, Dream, Magic, and Breeze, the Cloud 9 spa is delightful.  There is a series of saunas, ending in a tranquil room with an amazing view and heated tile loungers.

Next door is the thalassotherapy pool.  Jetted water throughout several different depths of heated water, seating down the inside of the pool, and fountains of cooler water spaced along the sides.  It is an experience like none other I've ever had.

Included is a facial product and soft, fluffy towels, and unlimited access.

I have read reviews on the Cloud 9 Spa on the Vista and the Horizon that were not enthusiastic.  I can't remember the specifics, only that some people didn't compare it favorably to the Dream class.

It's a quiet, serene area, with direct access to the Serenity Deck.

My 25 year old granddaughter expressed it perfectly when she said after out first trip there, "This takes cruising to a whole new level."

On the Horizon and Vista the T pool is a really just a square whirlpool.  Smaller and very different than on the dream class ships,  But the rest of the Spa is great.  Try the infrared sauna for aches and pains..... for those of us WAY over 18.  I press my injured shoulder to the infrared wall and it is a great relief.   😃😃

3 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

Someone else will have to give you specifics on the Horizon.  On the Dream class ships, Dream, Magic, and Breeze, the Cloud 9 spa is delightful.  There is a series of saunas, ending in a tranquil room with an amazing view and heated tile loungers.

Next door is the thalassotherapy pool.  Jetted water throughout several different depths of heated water, seating down the inside of the pool, and fountains of cooler water spaced along the sides.  It is an experience like none other I've ever had.

Included is a facial product and soft, fluffy towels, and unlimited access.

I have read reviews on the Cloud 9 Spa on the Vista and the Horizon that were not enthusiastic.  I can't remember the specifics, only that some people didn't compare it favorably to the Dream class.

It's a quiet, serene area, with direct access to the Serenity Deck.

My 25 year old granddaughter expressed it perfectly when she said after out first trip there, "This takes cruising to a whole new level."

THANK YOU! I'm looking at a 4 night round trip out of Sydney on Carnival Splendour-obstructed Oceanview on Deck 10.

Another poster advised to be careful of water on the floor-I've noted to take my vinyl sandals to wear in the pool for my own safety, don't want a fall and a broken limb as a Holiday Memento 😞

We were in a Spa Interior on the Splendor and it was awesome!  Splendor has a T-pool and all the steam rooms.  We got, I think, 10% off spa services, two free classes (we took two yoga classes), all the special lotions, robes and just being close to all areas from Deck 11 was awesome.  You can buy the passes in non Cloud 9 spa rooms but the price had fallen so much by the time we booked, the spa interior was only $25 more than regular interior rooms.  I would highly recommend it for major pampering.