Anyone leaving on the Yachtmans Caribbean before 12/28?

minidonuts85

I would also be interested in what happens at the Norman Island stop. Does the ship get out the water toys? Can you go to the caves? Is it just a beach day?

We seem to have lost all excursion information on our My Windstar login.

There's a WS snorkel tour from Tortola to the Caves and Indians from 8-11am. Odd because it basically backtracks our route (Road Town to Norman then back to Roadtown and then ship sets sail for Norman). Sun starts to fall by the time we hit Norman at 3pm making visibility at the Caves not ideal so we opted for the WS snorkel tour. When I called Windstar they told me they'll have the water toys out at Norman and running tenders to the Pirates Bight. Although I'd love to hear if this is truly the case from anyone sailing this week or in the near term. 

Thank you mini donuts85 thats exactly what I was wondering. Seems like a somewhat weird back track. I’m torn because we haven’t been to Tortola so we are considering either a morning at Brewers Bay or the Norman Caves.

Cant go wrong with Brewers Bay or even Cane Garden Bay. Both are beautiful and if its your first time on Tortola, I'd opt for checking out the island. There is also a Pussers very close to port (few minutes walk) in case you get thirsty coming back to the ship. 🙂