1626 or 1630 Equinox

sdnich

i’m going between these two rooms and had read an old article on 1626 having a loud fan outside on the balcony anybody have any information about these two rooms I did read this sticky and one person said it was quiet the other person said it was very loud ?? I’ve have already moved my room  from underneath the pool deck do not want to drive my TA absolutely crazy 😁

12 minutes ago, sdnich said:

i’m going between these two rooms and had read an old article on 1626 having a loud fan outside on the balcony anybody have any information about these two rooms I did read this sticky and one person said it was quiet the other person said it was very loud ?? I’ve have already moved my room  from underneath the pool deck do not want to drive my TA absolutely crazy 😁

Either one of those two staterooms are excellent choices.  I can't imagine any noise as you have Suites directly above you.  Both of these two staterooms have bed by the bath.  I can't imagine any loud noises unless they are coming from the suites forward of you.  Good move getting away from under the pool deck as you will have noise in the morning of scraping and moving of deck chairs.  I would go for 1626 if it were I.

It was a comment on the sticky that was collected from the  someone’s in there room next-door 1624 saying there was venting on the balcony from the air-conditioning system ?  I don’t know how old the sticky was and possibly they fixed the problem ?I like the location  though