Thank You PG Experts!

BeachTunes

Our journey to paradise begins in less than 10 hours! We *should* be asleep for our 5am alarm by now but we're too excited! We're pre-cruising in LA and Moorea but have a hunch that the crown jewel of this vacation will be our experience aboard the Paul Gauguin!

I just wanted to thank everyone here on this forum for your kindness, patience and expert advice while we planned this vacation. We know it's going to be a very special trip. Everybody's insight has been truly appreciated.

I'll be sure to post a trip report when we get back. I've posted "Live From" reports on other lines in the past but I want make sure to properly soak in ALL the moments on board and off the ship. So be prepared for a photo blitz when we get back in a few weeks. 

Still can't believe this is all happening! I have done a happy dance multiple times today! Thanks again everyone!

Merci!

Mauruuru! 

• Like 1

Have a fantastic time!!  Soak it all in.  I have yet to book my first (we're thinking October 2020) PG trip, so I am also reading up on everything.  I'm very excited for you.  I look forward to reading your report when you return.

I know I said I wouldn't post live but I just had to share that we are having a ball! I'll save all of the glowing details for when we are back home but I now understand why so many people keep coming back to French Polynesia and the Paul Gauguin. 

We woke up early today (as we have since we got to Tahiti) and are now waiting for the tenders to the PG motu to start in about an hour. I have a feeling we are in for a very special day!

My heart is overflowing with happiness. ❤️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BeachTunes said:

I know I said I wouldn't post live but I just had to share that we are having a ball! I'll save all of the glowing details for when we are back home but I now understand why so many people keep coming back to French Polynesia and the Paul Gauguin. 

We woke up early today (as we have since we got to Tahiti) and are now waiting for the tenders to the PG motu to start in about an hour. I have a feeling we are in for a very special day!

My heart is overflowing with happiness. ❤️

Yes!  Motu Monday it is!