Orando to Port Carnarval Transportation Advice

nyhitmen

Hey All

So we are flying in to Orlando in Feb and then going to Port Carnarval for our cruise. Had two questions 

1- We are looking to use Cortana to get to and from the Airport. As anyone ever used them and if so are they good , reliable? Did you feel the service was worth the $20 per person each way?

2- Have you ever tried Uber and how you feel about that and what was the price? I worry that if the driver does not show and I am late or whatever will cause issues. Hence why I am leaning towards Cortana as they have set times. 

You are comparing margaritas to daiquiris. :classic_unsure:

Cortrans, along with Cocoa Beach shuttle and other suggested shared shuttles, will load 8-10+ into a van for the approx. one hour trip from MCO to PC.  $20-25 per person is fair and common and the service is typically excellent.

Uber will load 2-3 of you into a car, which at MCO usually arrives within about 5 minutes of when you submit the request; Uber gives you the driver's name, car make, car color, license plate, etc.  The driver will have your location data and photo.  The fare from MCO to PC or a nearby hotel will be about $60+

Your call.