another bar question

dan-o 2

Whenthe poster asked about draft beer... thats what I gave him - I didnt know he meant what was on tap.. isnt that called draught.

When you are in the bars-- it might be a bunch of taps-- maybe they only serve one kind.

according to that list above I alsk see Guinness Pub Draught for 4.95 plus grat.

WOW those prices went up since i have the bar menu from November on the Liberty. THe refills of a frozen foo foo drink is now 5.95 - I think the drink coupons I got are now worthless. THat is the reason I got them.

I don't think I have ever seen draft beer on the ship (whether you call it draft, keg, or whatever :p) Miller Genuine Draft is the name of a beer...

I've always seen them either serve from a bottle or can... do they really have draft beer on the ships???

A friend is on the Pride right now. They do have (draft, draught, tap or keg), all the same to me. But I'm sailing on the Glory. What about her. Bud Light DRAFT by the way.

If you friend sees Bud Light/tap on the Pride, same will be true for the Glory. Things like that are true fleetwide.

draft beer is usually only found in the main lobby bar or the sports bar...I swear they had bud and heniken, but I can't remeber for sure...look for the tappers at the bar...I could probably dig out a picture from the area of the bar...

Draft, draught and "on tap"

Draft beer is a recognized form of tasty, refreshing and flavorful beer on tap from a keg system.

The word draft is actually English for the word “draught” which meant ‘to pull’ from a cask of conditioned ale dispensed with a hand pump.

Draught beer often refers to beer ‘on tap’ that comes from 5 gallon containers or less.

The major difference between bottled / canned beer and keg beer is the pasteurization process. Keg beer is almost never pasteurized and that means the keg MUST be kept cold.

Bottled beer is pasteurized, therefore Miller Genuine Draft or Guniess Draught are basically "marketing ploy" nicknames.

I know, on the Victory, in the Atrium Bar, both Heineken and Bud were on tap. I dont think Bud Light or Miller or any of the other domestics...I know there were only two, I'm 100% positive that one was Heineken and 99% that the other was Bud. Hope this helps.

Archived