Problems checking in using Royal app

amcb

Hello Everyone.

I’m trying to check us in for our Dec 30 sailing using the app, but it keeps getting stuck after I enter the arrival time.  Has this happened to anyone, and if so, how did you fix the problem?  If I can’t get it to work and I check in online, do I still have the ability to upload pictures for the expedited check-in? 

Thanks in advance,

amcb

• 1 month later...

Is check-in available only for certain ships? RC says the "Royal" app (not IQ) is for Oasis, but I don't have the ability to check in 8 days before the cruise. It just says "want to get a jump on those check-in forms?" When I click that link, it has my information already filled out. I don't have the option to save, and there's nothing I need to change. Still no check in or set sail pass on the app.

I knew not to wait and completed website check-in a while ago, but I'm surprised the app won't show our passes 8 days before cruising. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, and the only change it made is the schedule now says "we're finalizing the details of your cruise" at the top of each day instead of "check back later for cruise details." No dice on the Set Sail passes.

18 hours ago, Ted&Elle said:

Is check-in available only for certain ships? RC says the "Royal" app (not IQ) is for Oasis, but I don't have the ability to check in 8 days before the cruise. It just says "want to get a jump on those check-in forms?" 

While the app is available on 13 ships, not all features are available on every one of those ships. Check in only works on some of those 13 ships - Oasis is not one of them, yet. 

If it's been a while since you downloaded the app, it might be time to update it. While on Harmony this week, I found a lot of information missing. I uninstalled it and downloaded a newer version. The app itself doesn't update on it's own when a new version comes out.