Brief (not really) Eurodam Sea of Cortez trip report

Crusinsusan2

Yep we also felt the need to over compensate with kindness and apologize for others behavior. The solution has to start at the corporate level so the crew are not in fear of losing their job when disgusting behavior occurs. It seems the good reviews will move hard working crew up the ladder and the bad reviews from a few lousy passengers is a one way ticket home. Not to be redundant but the cycle of bad passenger behavior is fueled by this and seems to be growing because it can. Only on a cruise ship would it be tolerated to this degree. Also happy we are not the  only ones noticing.     

Thanks for the time and effort to write your review. I don't put up with pax who exhibit the behavior vs crew described here and have no problems telling them. People like that should be ashamed of themselves! The wife and I will be onboard Eurodam for the New Year's cruise; can't wait to try Tamarind again

6 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Thanks for the time and effort to write your review. I don't put up with pax who exhibit the behavior vs crew described here and have no problems telling them. People like that should be ashamed of themselves! The wife and I will be onboard Eurodam for the New Year's cruise; can't wait to try Tamarind again

Good to hear that you don't tolerate that behaviour, Copper 🙂 

Have a great New Year's cruise!

• 1 month later...

I noticed it more from passengers to other passengers...butting in line, not waiting their turn, thinking they should be first for some reason.  Seems to be older passengers toward younger ones.  Perhaps they feel that they have been HAL customers for years and they deserve special treatment?