Sales are back in my cruise planner...

Just any FYI, the sales from Black Friday for the deluxe beverage package and internet are down again today to the price I booked after Thanksgiving.  

Sailing NOS May 20-24 2019

Deluxe Beverage pkg is again down to $49 (has been $52 for months other than Black Friday when it was $49 and I booked it)

In 4 months of checking daily it has never gone below $49. 

Internet packages are also on sale.  I didn't check excursions as I do my own.  

1 hour ago, Keri's Cruisin' said:

Just any FYI, the sales from Black Friday for the deluxe beverage package and internet are down again today to the price I booked after Thanksgiving.  

Sailing NOS May 20-24 2019

Deluxe Beverage pkg is again down to $49 (has been $52 for months other than Black Friday when it was $49 and I booked it)

In 4 months of checking daily it has never gone below $49. 

Internet packages are also on sale.  I didn't check excursions as I do my own.  

Just checked the BPs price for both legs of our March 2019 Freedom cruise. $44.00. 

38 minutes ago, Jewelry Girl said:

Did that price include the 18% gratuity, I just called and they kept saying it would be over $500. Even with the 18% it should only be around $365.

When I booked my refreshment package for the Black Friday sale ($17/day) , it did include the 18% gratuity. 

Edited by erby2283

It was not included when I booked on black Friday, nor was it included when I canceled and rebooked yesterday. Advertised price in the planner is currently 44.00 (I'm on the same cruise with Dave and Kathy). Final price, including gratuity is 51.92 pp pd. 

5 hours ago, audome78 said:

It was not included when I booked on black Friday, nor was it included when I canceled and rebooked yesterday. Advertised price in the planner is currently 44.00 (I'm on the same cruise with Dave and Kathy). Final price, including gratuity is 51.92 pp pd. 

That's so weird how some include the 18% gratuity and some don't. When I paid for the refreshment package on 11/25 it was $17 a day and it's a 12 day cruise. I was charged $240.72 ($36.72 is the 18% gratuity).  I even  checked my credit card to make sure they charged the same amount. Who knows why they do what they do?! 

4 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

That's so weird how some include the 18% gratuity and some don't.  Who knows why they do what they do?! 

The only time the grats may be included is when someone may have booked in a market where that is the norm. On a US booking, the initial price should be without grats, but since we're dealing with RCI IT here, anything is possible. One possible explanation is that posters may have been mistaken what took place during booking. 

Edited by Biker19

54 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The only time the grats may be included is when someone may have booked in a market where that is the norm. On a US booking, the initial price should be without grats, but since we're dealing with RCI IT here, anything is possible. One possible explanation is that posters may have been mistaken what took place during booking. 

Well my cruise is a Mediterranean cruise. Could that be the difference?