Day rate at Fort Lauderdale hotel?

ckrobyn

Hi everyone - hoping you can assist....

I will disembark the Adventure of the Seas at Port Everglades on February 24th and my flight back to Toronto isn't until 9:00 P.M.  Can anyone tell me if there is a hotel(s) near the airport that may have a day rate available?

Any suggestions appreciated!

www.between9and5.com and www.hotelsbyday.com are two sources to check.

www.resortpass.com is a source for resorts and large hotels offering day passes to their spa, pool and beach facilities. 

Good luck! 

https://hotelftlauderdale.net/dayroom.html

Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport and Port Everglades Cruise Port Hotel

Day Rooms go for $69.99 per day for four people. They’re available from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. You can add additional guests to your Day Room for just $10 per day.

Hang out by our pool, dine in our restaurant, relax at our bar, or just chill in your room. We offer free shuttle service, free high-speed WiFi and free digital cable television.

We used the Rodeway for a day room in February this year and were quite satisfied with the experience.  Took an Uber from Miami port.  Hotel has a free shuttle to FLL - wife and I were the only 2 on it.  Room was clean, had a nice shower, comfortable beds for a small nap.  Spent a few hours at their pool and ate lunch in the attached restaurant.  We’re traveling in and out of Port Everglades in March 2019 and will be using them again.

We’re also thinking of staying there for a night pre-cruise as well in March.

Edited by thon