Bar locations on Star Legend

masterty

Other than the restaurants, there’s the pool bar that also serves the yacht club, as well as the bar in the lounge. 

They’ll also serve you anywhere on deck although it may make a bit of time to flag down someone. 

Edited by milepig

On 12/16/2018 at 4:56 PM, milepig said:

Other than the restaurants, there’s the pool bar that also serves the yacht club, as well as the bar in the lounge. 

They’ll also serve you anywhere on deck although it may make a bit of time to flag down someone. 

This is my concern. The more I drink the harder it becomes to find service. Also trying to locate a cabin close to a bar is proving a challenge. 

12 hours ago, masterty said:

This is my concern. The more I drink the harder it becomes to find service. Also trying to locate a cabin close to a bar is proving a challenge. 

Here you go.

The Star Bar/Yacht Club are on deck 8, and the closest cabins are on 6 (two floors with elevator right there) and the closest cabins are 310-313 - balcony or 302-303 and 320--321 - ocean view. The Star bar is open throughout the day through cocktail hour and again after dinner. The same cabin numbers on the floors below would be the same and are served by the same elevator.

Compass Rose is on deck 6, and the closest cabins are also on 6 324-225 - Ocean View and literally right across the lobby from  the compass rose, the closest balcony are 316-319. These also put you right next to the elevators/steps up to Veranda and Amphora. Compass Rose isn't open as much as the Star Bar, I think mostly cocktial hour and after dinner with music/dancing.

They also serve in all the dining areas, at meal times.

Of course, the other option that involves no commute or waiting for a server is your mini bar.

That having been said, you can walk from one end of the ship to the other in less than 3  minutes.

2 minutes ago, milepig said:

Here you go.

The Star Bar/Yacht Club are on deck 8, and the closest cabins are on 6 (two floors with elevator right there) and the closest cabins are 310-313 - balcony or 302-303 and 320--321 - ocean view. The Star bar is open throughout the day through cocktail hour and again after dinner. The same cabin numbers on the floors below would be the same and are served by the same elevator.

Compass Rose is on deck 6, and the closest cabins are also on 6 324-225 - Ocean View and literally right across the lobby from  the compass rose, the closest balcony are 316-319. These also put you right next to the elevators/steps up to Veranda and Amphora. Compass Rose isn't open as much as the Star Bar, I think mostly cocktial hour and after dinner with music/dancing.

They also serve in all the dining areas, at meal times.

Of course, the other option that involves no commute or waiting for a server is your mini bar.

That having been said, you can walk from one end of the ship to the other in less than 3  minutes.

Thank you tremendously. This is exactly the information I am looking for. Good day to you. 

Masterty, if you like a drink and get the drinks package, our experience is that the bar waiters will soon find you and ensure you are well served after the first day!

We would often sit down for lunch for example, and find our favourite beer suddenly appearing without even asking. I think you’ll be fine wherever you are on the ship.

if you are sitting in an out of the way spot on deck, just go to the nearest bar and let them know where you are, and they will keep you refreshed, in our experience.

• Like 1