A great private tour with Bernard Tours.

GINNY L

This was an awesome tour of the whole island, French and Dutch side.  From the very first email to meeting us at the pier, they were always professional and replied back quickly.   Our driver, (I feel really bad because I don't remember his name.) was so informative.  He took us over the whole island.  It was sad to see how much damage that still exist from the Hurricane.  I was so glad to be there and to help regrow their economy.

During our tour, whenever we told the driver, we did not want to stop somewhere or stay somewhere a little longer, it was never a problem.  We did not go shopping since, that was our choice, but we stayed at a nice beach for a couple of hours.  We even made it back to the ship with over an hour to spare.  

Edited by GINNY L
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have another question.  It looks like they have two tours, one with the cost of $40, and the other, which I believe you took of $45.  I'm curious, do you know why one would cost $5 more than the other? 

I believe part of the tour is going to the beach if a person wants to. Do you know how long the tour part is, and then the rest of time is for the beach?