Help please... Escape the Big Top on Breakaway...

AllAmericanAmy

Hi -

I'm cruising 1/6/19 on Breakaway and several of us in my roll call would like to get together and do the escape room.  Anybody have experience/knowledge of the Big Top such as what days it's offered?   Times it is offered?   Earliest we can reserve/where and how to reserve?  I need to know how to coordinate this with other folks and appreciate your help!

Thanks -

Amy

The teams on Epic were about 8-9.  We couldn't get reservations, but they so a standby line to fill in for the no-shows.

Not a spoiler, but pay attention to the order and position of items on the display boards - especially items that are glued or pinned down.  And, not every item in your kit or display is needed to solve the puzzle.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Socalev said:

On Breakaway Nov 18, Escape the Big Top was 9 and 11 day 2 and 12:30 on day 6 (both sea days).  Reservations by Spiegel Tent Deck 6.  

That's very helpful - thanks for letting me know!

10 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Reservations are taken at the Breakaway Boxoffice, Deck 7, Forward, Starboard theater entrance on embarkation day. Sessions sell out fast. 

Appreciate the info & advice.... I'll go there as soon as we board! 

Thanks for the help all...

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to pop back in and give our experience with Escape the Big Top on our cruise. Our whole family (8 people) were on a team, and they added 3 others to our group for a team of 11. The puzzles are HARD. None of the teams solved it in the time allotted. It was fun, and I would recommend it if you're interested. 

I would say a 13 year old could definitely participate - there were kids & teens on other teams during our session and they seemed to be enjoying it. 

Edit to Add: Head straight to the box office to book upon boarding. It was "sold out" before muster on the first day, though they did take stand by participants in place of any no shows.

Edited by basicprincess24
Booking info

So  did this Room with my family of 8 with 2 grandkids. Sorry to brag , but out Team won. With 2 engineers + son who is a professional magician ,they somehow figured the room out and watched several teams run up & try to solve it. And when 30seconds to go, walked up, gave the numbers to unlock the box & won.

I was of NO HELP !!!!!   lol  enjoy and have fun....

• Like 1