10 am flight FLL

Decpl

What ship and the day of your return??  As we are heavy into cruise season now, there could be 7-8 ships in port on Sat/Sun which will spread thin Customs officers and I would not chance it.  Weekday return you would have a better chance with carrying off your own luggage and catching a cab......

There have been many many responses to this question.  It is doable, but it is a very early flight.  It depends on customs, which is a big variable.  You would have to self disembark, and be among the first to do so.  That means you have to take all of your luggage off with you.  If everything goes well, and customs is quick and easy and you get a cab right to the airport and it is not overcrowded you would be able to make it.  You would need to be at the airport not later than 9:00 to get your luggage checked in and get through security to the gate.  It is doable, but usually for piece of mind, nit recommended.

That would probably be a little early for me.   We usually fly Delta and I might try it with Delta but the couple of times I've been at Southwest, the security lines were incredibly long (as in out of the terminal and leading over the skywalk toward the parking garage)  and I'm not sure you would make it.

We take the 9:55 Southwest flight out of FLL all the time. We walk off before 7:30 and arrive at the gate well before 8:30 (we do have TSA), but the airport is so close to the port that there is no prob. Have a wonderful cruise!

1 hour ago, crazycatlady82 said:

I’ve done it out of FLL, getting off the celebrity constellation. 

We were first in line for self debarkation, and we also have TSA precheck. Made it through security in about 10 min. Be prepared to get in the line at 6 am to get off the ship.

Whoa...6:00.....we just make sure we walk off with our luggage before the first numbers are called (before 7:30). Never had a problem making a 9:55 flight as the airport is so close and we do have TSA precheck.