Drinks on Us Promotion particulars

Marie50

Can anyone tell me from experience of using this promotion and not from the information printed at MSC website, if you are able to order a cocktail such as a Mojito, Screwdriver, Bloody Mary, or White Russian.  Just need to know if I wanted these drinks if I would be able to get them or pay the full price.

Cruised seaside in October. With drinks on us. You are allowed one spirit and on mixer. There is one Vodka (Sky), Gin (Beefeater), Whiskey (Canadian Club), and Rum (Bacardi). There are a few beers available (Bud, Coors, Corona). There are also 2 mixed drinks included (Long island, Rum punch). Also one red wine and one white wine (I didn't partake).

Ben

Edited by VgsBby

They will make any simple mixed drink for you with Drinks on Us.  I was on 3 weeks ago and had DOU; no problem ordering the type of drinks you listed; maybe the mojito<?>   Definitely more than only 2 mixed drinks available 

Edited by LMaxwell

• 4 weeks later...

We are leaving in two weeks on our first MSC cruise and have the drinks on us package.  There is little information about the ability to upgrade and the cost of doing so.  I am usually a margarita drinker (rocks, not frozen) but i don't see tequila on the list of drinks for the dou package.  Do you think they would do a margarita?  If not, where do you think the upgrade prices could be found. I find the MSC website a bit confusing.