Independence of the Seas - What an amazing trip

kimberlym4

On 12/21/2018 at 8:05 AM, Biker19 said:

Some comments.

I was expecting to have one device knock off another.  When that didn't happen I thought we had messed up and only the first three devices that used the code would work.  Guest services helped quickly when I asked about it.  

On 12/21/2018 at 1:18 PM, kimlet said:

we are going to Labadee too in Feb, where do you find the dragon lookout, been there before and never knew

As soon as you leave the dock and enter Labadee, the Dragon Cafe (?) is on your left.  We went into the patio area of the Cafe and then off towards the left is a pathway that takes you to the Lookout.  Hardly anyone was out there.  I really loved it and hadn't read about it here.

On 12/21/2018 at 1:34 PM, steverenee said:

Do you have any copies of the daily compasses you could post?  We're going in January !

I think I have a few of them but I am challenged at getting them uploaded.  If I can figure it out in the next day or so I will try to post.  I will say that the RC app that we downloaded had all the compass activities loaded for at least a couple of weeks prior to us leaving.  If you swiped left and hit "dining" we could also see all the menus for the week.  

8 hours ago, kimberlym4 said:

I think I have a few of them but I am challenged at getting them uploaded.  If I can figure it out in the next day or so I will try to post.  I will say that the RC app that we downloaded had all the compass activities loaded for at least a couple of weeks prior to us leaving.  If you swiped left and hit "dining" we could also see all the menus for the week.  

Thanks for the tip - I'll download the app !

9 hours ago, kimberlym4 said:

Yes, Biker - Skypad - thank you.  The harness fastens around your pelvic area and it cuts into you a bit as you bounce on the thing.  They only let you bounce for a couple of minutes but it still hurts.  I think the guys have an even more sensitive experience with it!  I am still glad I tried it.

Our kids loved SkyPad when we went on Mariner.  But DH tried it on Independence and found the same thing. He actually had them stop him after a short bit.

We were on the same cruise!  Agree with you, the ship did not feel crowded at all to us.  I do miss the open deck that is now cabins on deck 11.  We used to go there for sail away.  But, the new cabin roofs there gave room for hndreds of deck chairs that keep it not feeling crowded.  We just did sail away elsewhere.