Need Help Deciding on Tortola Excursion

kenns

Hi There, 

My girlfriend and I are heading to Tortola on NCL and want to do something that is a mix of activities and not just snorkeling (I enjoy it - she's deathly afraid of sharks) or siting at a beach all day (we aren't people who like to sit on the beach for 5 hours to bake in the sun!).

Can't decide between these three tour options:

1. Patouche - Baths and Virgin Gorda with lunch at Cooper Island (lunch not included) 

2. Patouche - Norman and Jost Van Dyke (see the Soggy Dollar and do some snorkeling)

3. Kuralu -Jost Van Dyke and Sandy Spit

4. Other? I heard Aristocat is good too but I think they just do Norman and Islands (mainly snorkeling)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Per the website:

At Virgin Gorda: snorkeling at the Baths

There are 3 different sandy beach coves within the Baths and we will visit two of them – Spring Bay and Devils Bay. 

After exploring The Baths we will go to Cooper Island Beach Club.  After lunch you can either snorkel right off the beach at a uniques "shallow reef" or just relax in the beach chairs provided for you onshore. After exploring and snorkelling and relaxing at Cooper Island, we will once again set the sails and enjoy another amazing sail as we head back to our location at the Hodges Creek Marina. 

Ok so Option 1 is just the Baths and nearby Spring Bay.along with lunch at Cooper. That would be a nice mix.

Option 2 is a really nice mix, I’m surprised they do both NI and Jost because of the distance. But snorkeling the NI caves or the Indians then spending time at the Soggy $ in White Bay is another excellent day. Many just go to Jost for the beach bar experience.

Aristocat and Kuralu are also both excellent outfits but I think option 1 or 2 would be a good mix for you...If we had never been to the Baths we would choose option 1...

Good luck choosing!