Cabins linked for dining...

Jgoodall08

1 hour ago, emoorehead said:

You can always call Carnival and ask them if you are not sure. That's what we did to make sure that my aunt's, my mom's, and my bookings were linked. They were very helpful.

Oh I thought I couldn’t call them if I booked with w a TA?

Call your TA   you will need their booking numbers and the name the cabin is booked under .  I called Carnival (booked with them)  to link with my brother and sister  and that is the info they asked me for as well as their pin number but I dont know if the TA needs that or not.  

We had 22 people who all booked with different people and as long as they had my booking number they were able to put all 22 of us together in 2 tables.  I was the only one they needed and they linked us all together it worked out fine.

1 hour ago, Gin505 said:

We had 22 people who all booked with different people and as long as they had my booking number they were able to put all 22 of us together in 2 tables.  I was the only one they needed and they linked us all together it worked out fine.

Thanks. We’re you able to call Carnival to have them do it?

8 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

It should be at the bottom of your booking confirmation in the section titled Guest Notes.

We booked through an online TA and don’t see that anywhere. The TA said it’s done but I wanted to confirm with Carnival

somehow. I don’t see it on the cruise manager on carnival site.

5 hours ago, Jgoodall08 said:

We booked through an online TA and don’t see that anywhere. The TA said it’s done but I wanted to confirm with Carnival

somehow. I don’t see it on the cruise manager on carnival site.

I also book with a TA.  He prints for me a copy of the confirmation he receives from Carnival.

The header indicates it is an e-mail from CabinConfirmations@carnival.com to him, and the body is titled Guest Confirmation.  It's 3 pages, and the very last section is Guest Notes.  That's where the rate I booked, Early Saver, Past Guest, etc. is found, and the note that we are linked with another booking number for dining.

I have received this same type of confirmation from him each time I have booked.

If your TA didn't give you a copy, ask him to send it to you.