House Band on Reflection

gowentgone

There is a terrific House Band on Reflection now call INC.  They are from France and will be on board through March I believe. They have 1 male singer backed up by 4 band members. They play great classic Reggae by the poolside and well as rock and other great popular music you will recognize. These are really good musicians. They often will play before dinner in the main lobby and pack the dance floor as well as late at night in the Sky Lounge.

Hi do you know if they do any club type music, i.e. I've got a feeling, Fireworks, songs by Gaga, Katy Perry, etc.? We will be on February 8. Also do you know anything about the karaoke? My 31 year old son and his girlfriend love that. Any info would be appreciated:

49 minutes ago, kkmiausa said:

Hi do you know if they do any club type music, i.e. I've got a feeling, Fireworks, songs by Gaga, Katy Perry, etc.? We will be on February 8. Also do you know anything about the karaoke? My 31 year old son and his girlfriend love that. Any info would be appreciated:

49 minutes ago, kkmiausa said:

I do not know if there is karaoke on board.  This band does not do that to my knowledge. They do play songs from popular artists but I am not certain which ones. They did play a terrific Michael Jackson song, some Motown and female vocalists like Jennifer Lopez. Sorry I don’t recognize the artists with the tunes. I am an older man and just know what is good when I hear it.

6 hours ago, gowentgone said:

There is a terrific House Band on Reflection now call INC.  They are from France and will be on board through March I believe. They have 1 male singer backed up by 4 band members. They play great classic Reggae by the poolside and well as rock and other great popular music you will recognize. These are really good musicians. They often will play before dinner in the main lobby and pack the dance floor as well as late at night in the Sky Lounge.

They sound  like a great band for a Carib cruise..Send them to EDGE

Hi Hcat I am more and more happy that I switched to the Reflection.  Are you still doing Edge? And gowentgone,

there is no such thing as "being older"!!!  Enjoy the rest of your cruise and thank you for sharing. For what it's worth I am almost 70 and husband almost 80 and we love old and modern artists:)