Questions about Jewel of the Seas

Astromaid

I will be sailing on the Panama transit in March, I have not sailed Royal since 2002. On Carnival there are six shelves in the bathroom that hold all our toiletries, it looks like there is a cabinet in the bathroom on Jewel, if so, how many shelves are inside and will it hold all the items that two people need? I saw a mention about "theme nights" does anyone know what sort of theme? I would like to dress appropriately. On Carnival we have the Carnival Hub, which allows us to access all events and menus. From my research, it does not look like Jewel has anything like this, is that true? Thank you for any advice you have. Looking forward to this trip!

7 minutes ago, Astromaid said:

... will it hold all the items that two people need?

How many items would this be?

9 minutes ago, Astromaid said:

... On Carnival we have the Carnival Hub, which allows us to access all events and menus. From my research, it does not look like Jewel has anything like this, is that true? Thank you for any advice you have. Looking forward to this trip!

No app for Jewel right this moment, but there is an app that Royal is rolling out to new ships all the time, so it could be available on Jewel by the time you sail.  Look for the Royal Caribbean International App.