Questions regarding NCL internet packages

ninamb1973

If my boyfriend who is staying in another room buys the basic wifi package, can he share his password with me? I understand that only one person can use it at a time. He goes to sleep early and I would like to be able to use his wifi once he goes to sleep.

Also, does the facebook app work 100% with the social media package? Will my son be able to watch videos on there if he wants?

1 hour ago, ninamb1973 said:

If my boyfriend who is staying in another room buys the basic wifi package, can he share his password with me? I understand that only one person can use it at a time. He goes to sleep early and I would like to be able to use his wifi once he goes to sleep.

Also, does the facebook app work 100% with the social media package? Will my son be able to watch videos on there if he wants?

Yes. You can share one password between multiple devices in different rooms. And you can bump each other off the network. 

Read ad the description below. I think what you are talking about is embedded videos under premium internet. And,,, you will be sharing a satellite link with everyone else on the ship, so even if you buy premium streaming, it sometimes does not work well/at all. 

0636B72B-7AAF-46C6-A698-D451F93102D4.jpeg

• Thanks 1